Below you will find all the quotes from the inspiring pictures posts #1-10. More quotes to follow. So many times, we just see a picture and read the quote, smile maybe, and just move on. We do not take the time to reflect on our lives based on the quote. Please take a moment to read each quote below.
As you finish reading each quote, stop and think. Do not read the next quote yet. How does that quote apply in your life? Does it resonate with you? Reflect on the quote and ask yourself how does the quote pertain to me and my current situation. This could be based on relationships, forgiveness, work issues, anything.
Doing this will give you some clarity. It will give you some closure and perspective and it will allow you to move forward in your life. Thus, it will allow healing to take place for you. Take time to read each quote and think about the quote and your life and things that are bothering you in your life.
Don’t just read the quotes one by one like you are reading a book or other channeling. This post is meant to be interactive with you so that you can help heal yourself and release things that do not serve your highest and best good. Take your time. Look at your life and really think about how that quote affects you. What changes can you make in your life based on the quote?
Write it down on a piece of paper and reflect. How do you feel based on reading the quote and your situation in your life? Bring everything that is bothering you to the surface and analyze it. Ask your higher self and angels and guides for clarity with whatever situation you have based on the quote. This will help heal you and help you release things that you may have been suppressing.
If you are struggling in your life with a situation or a relationship, go back and re-read the quotes. Reflect more and meditate on your situation. I am hopeful this will help all of you self heal. Also, I am sending all of you lots of love and many blessings. So here are the quotes in bold. Happy reflecting…
1. Everyone is gifted, but some people never open their packages.
2. Freedom: Reasons to love being alive.
3. What if you realized how powerful you are?
4. The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are. The second greatest is being happy with what you find.
5. A good relationship is worth the wait.
6. You are a beautiful, magnificent, multi-dimensional being; expand into love and be love.
7. When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.
8. Love is the path to the light.
9. Walk gently and lightly on your path today, and leave a trail of light so others may find their way.
10. There are people we meet in life that make everything seem magical, cherish them.
11. A negative thinker sees a difficulty in every opportunity. A positive thinker sees an opportunity in every difficulty.
12. If every 8 years old in the world is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation.
13. Mother Earth is a living organism too. Love, honor and respect her.
14. Your name, nationality, heritage, birthplace, address, occupation, education, body, purpose, future, planet and message is LOVE.
15. Everything is energy.
16. Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.
17. Your past doesn’t define you, let it go.
18. This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple. The philosophy is kindness.
19. People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.
20. He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands, and his head and his heart is an artist.
21. The greatest illusion in this world is the illusion of separation.
22. Life is not happening to you. Life is responding to you.
23. What if we all love each other?
24. Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
25. Every cell of our being is made up of love. This love is being activated to its full potential.
26. The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.
27. Wherever you go, go with all of your heart.
28. If you knew how powerful a negative thought was, you’d never have another.
29. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
30. You will begin to heal yourself when you let go of the things that hurt you in the past. Forgive those that have done wrong to you and learn to forgive yourself for the mistakes you have made.
31. Don’t try to change people. Just love them. Love is what changes us.
32. Don’t waste your time on revenge. Those that hurt you will eventually face their own karma.
33. The greatest gift that you were ever given was the gift of your imagination.
34. Stop hating yourself for everything you aren’t. Start loving yourself for everything you are.
35. Children laugh 400 times a day. An average adult laughs 15 times a day. Somewhere along the way we have list 385 laughs a day.
36. When you think everything is someone else’s fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy.
37. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You just need to accept yourself.
38. Love is energy. Pass it forward. It starts with us.
39. Everything is consciousness.
40. When you have a good heart, you help too much, you trust too much, you give too much, you love too much, and it always seems that you hurt the most.
41. Faith is taking the first step, even though you can’t see the whole staircase.
42. Your perception of me is a reflection of you. My reaction to you is an awareness of me.
43. Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up.
44. You will begin to heal when you let go of past hurts, forgive those who have wronged you and learn to forgive yourself for your mistakes.
45. Inhale love, exhale gratitude.
46. Eventually you will come to see that love heals everything and love is all there is.
47. Be the reason someone smiles today.
48. Whatever you are thinking is what you are attracting.
49. Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.
50. Love is the most powerful energy in the universe.
51. Namaste, my soul recognizes your soul. I honor the love, light, beauty, truth and kindness within you because it is also within me. In sharing these things, there is no distance, and no difference between us. We are the same, we are One.
52. Anger clouds the mind. Hatred blurs the vision. Peace clears the mind. Love restores the vision.
53. Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.
54. The act of forgiveness takes place in your own mind. It really has nothing to do with the other person.
55. All that we are is the result of what we have thought. Think love, be love.
56. We are all One and only our egos, fears and beliefs separate us.
I need your help. Please click HERE to view the post on the love bomb meditation. This is important and does help tremendously. If you are interested in helping, please send me a comment (just scroll down and you will see comments) anywhere on this page or any other page on my website. I need your first name, your last name initial and the state or country you are from and I will add you to the growing list.
This is a list of people who have given me their permission to include them in my meditation to send love to Mother Earth. There is strength in numbers and the meditation is so much more intensified when others give their love and intention to send love.
No meditation on your part is required (unless you want to ). The people who are participating in this love bomb meditation can be found by clicking HERE. Help me grow this list, won’t you?
PS. If you like this posting, click on the “Sign Me Up” button on the right side of the website and you will get an e-mail when I have a new post. And click on the “Like” button on the right to like my Facebook Page.
Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this notice and the link below is included.